How does FCE exam looks like?
FCE exam consists of five (5) parts:
- Reading (1 hour)
- Writing (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Use of English (45 minutes)
- Listening (40 minutes)
- Speaking (14 minutes)
B2 Click here to see a comparison of FCE results with other exams.
|Grade A||80 to 100|
|Grade B||75 to 79|
|Grade C||60 to 74|
|Level B1||45 to 59|
|Fail||0 to 44|
- Where can I take the exam?
- When can I take the exam?
The FCE exam can be taken in March, June and December.
- How much does it cost to take FCE exam?
Fees are set by exam centres. Expect to pay around 190 EUR.