How does CPE exam looks like?
CPE exam consists of five (5) parts:
1. and 2. Reading & Use of English (1 hour and 30 minutes)
3. Writing (1 hour and 30 minutes)
4. Listening (40 minutes)
5. Speaking (16 minutes)
|Grade A||80 to 100|
|Grade B||75 to 79|
|Grade C||60 to 74|
|Level C1||45 to 59|
|Fail||0 to 44|
- Where can I take the exam?
- When can I take the exam?
The CPE exam can be taken in March, June and December.
- How much does it cost to take CPE exam?
Fees are set by exam centres. Expect to pay around 205 EUR.